todays mission… to attack my scraps! i let them get out of control, and honestly didn’t want to look at them, i just kept squishing my scrap pile down, and down some more to make more room for more scraps..
today was going to be the day i sorted through all my scraps… ughh
my plan of attack, to cut my scraps into my most used sizes. so, i gathered my supplies:
- omnigrid 6″ x 24″, 2.5″ x 18″, 2.5″ and my 5″ square rulers
- rotary cutting mat
- olfa splash rotary cutter
- 3 container store clear containers
- avery 2″ x 3″ clear labels
i’m not going to lie, this is boringgggg, i had to take a few breaks, but told myself i couldn’t work on any projects until i finished. so i plowed through it, and now i have some well organized fabric scraps!
- top: 2.5″ strips
- middle: 2″-7″ squares along with precuts. and some random 1″-1.5″ strips
- bottom: 10″-12″ squares, fat quarters and 1/4 yard fabric.
all my scraps are ironed, organized and ready to go! whew.. wee.. my goal, to never let my scraps get that behind again!